Thursday, January 31, 2013

B's 2 year checkup

...I know, I know, I am behind...welcome to our lives lately.  Anyhow, I took Brooklyn to the dr. today for her two year checkup.  I don't know what I did with her stats, I literally can't find them.  However, this is what I remember.  Her height was in the 25% (not a big shocker), her weight was 25lbs 8 oz (30%), and her head curr. was in the 75% at 19".

Nothing else to really report except when he checked her ears, she threw a huge fit, had a crying fit (which is normal, she doesn't like people messing with her ears) and we made a discovery...one tube was sitting right there ready to fall out.  So yes, you guessed it, I have it!  It's kinda gross.  She got these tubes put in at 10 months, so they've done her well.  Let's just hope she doesn't need tubes again!  This poor kid and her ears!


1 comment:

Kaley Keith said...

I took Dutch for his 9 month appointment this week and he weighed 25 lbs 6oz. :)

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers