I am in awe at how quickly life has past me by lately. It is like I turn around and my girls are doing so much more than the week before. Here is what the girls have been up to.
At school Ayla has been learning about Dr. Seuss and this Wednesday was wild Wednesday. She was so happy to wear a dress (for those of you that don't know Ayla, she would wear a dress everyday if I let her). I can't believe that we are a month away from her Pre-K graduation. She went to her K screening at Columbia Catholic last week as well and did terrific. My little girl is growing up!
My favorite new thing Ayla can do: Make breakfast (yes, get cereal and milk and pour it) for her and Brooklyn. She even puts Brooklyn in her seat with a bib on. It's pretty sweet!
Brooklyn...oh, Brooklyn. Brooklyn loves to help...when she isn't crying...she cries a lot, and yes, I have got used to it (here she is helping me make pizzas for lunch to put on the grill). She always has to be in the kitchen "helping" when I am. She always says, "ME DO" and she means it. She now even gets up in the morning on her own (something I don't like) and she goes to the bathroom all by herself now. She is VERY independent. I didn't think anyone could top Ayla, but I think Brooklyn has!
Brooklyn loves the number NINE! She also likes the color ORANGE! She is talking up a storm and recently got tested for her speech and was only 7% behind, such an improvement than earlier in her life. If Ayla would let her talk, she does.
right there. Then she fell many other times too. This has been status quo for her since birth; but the o
She was so excited the other morning looking out of our bedroom window. She was screaming "kitty". I laughed so hard, it was a squirrel.
Brooklyn can't wait to be in gymnastics and dance like Ayla. She tries to put a leotard on every week when I take Ayla. It's sad, so we are going to have to find something for little Miss B to do!
Allergies are severely affecting both of the girls this spring. I am ready to skip to summer. I love summer. Something about the feeling and summer nights!






No comments:
Post a Comment