Today you are 11 months old. It seems like it's been forever since you have born and at the same time it seems like the time has flown. Here is what you are up to at 11 months.
*You have a terrible cold, but honestly, you are hanging in there. (Since tubes you have had two terrible colds and C Diff).
*You are smiling a little bit more. You don't just give out smiles, you are serious and mean business! I love it!
*You really dislike socks. I just give up, your grandma thinks I am horrible, so I have started putting crib shoes on you.
*You LOVE to play and roam around the house with your sister. You also love to be outside playing.
*You really like to play hide and seek.
*Changing your diaper is like trying to finish a marathon. I am thinking the sooner you get potty trained the better....this can't continue!
*You take your bath every night at 6:45 and wake between 7-8am. You also take a 2 hour afternoon nap.
*You eat almost everything. Your favorite fruit by far is bananas and your favorite vegetable is green beans. You love any kind of meat as well.
*You crawl like a wild woman but have yet to pull yourself up or even try to walk.
*You still sleep sucking your thumb and the tag on your blanket.
*You understand the word "no" and respond to it (making mom and dad happy).
*You say a few words...Dutchess, mama, dada, bok (meaning book), and most recently dak (meaning duck).
*You weight 20.5lbs.
You have enriched the lives of your mom, dad, and Ayla too. We couldn't imagine our family without you. I am so proud to have you as a daughter and thank God for you everyday.
Love,
Mom




No comments:
Post a Comment