Monday, December 19, 2011

Big Cedar 2011!!!

Our Christmas family tradition is to load up the crew and head to Branson, MO and stay at Big Cedar. If you have never been there, I HIGHLY recommend it. It is a spectacular place to visit. This year, my mom and stepdad came along with us. We had a great time and Joe and I were able to enjoy some time alone while grandma and grandpa watched the girls.

Ayla dressed up to go swimming. She literally cracked me up!

Visiting Santa at Big Cedar. This is the only time this season Ayla was scared of Santa.

Ayla and Joe playing around.

Family pic

One afternoon we took Ayla to the Sight and Sound theatre in Branson. It was the story of the birth of Jesus acted out. Joe and I learned a lot ourselves. It was probably above Ayla's head a bit, but she sat there the whole time and enjoyed herself!

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers