So one neighbor called me yesterday swearing that she saw Leonardo the night before. However, we serached down in that street last night many times, and still haven't found him. I will say, everyone knows that we are looking for him and all eyes are out. One little girl in the neighborhood was so cute last night. She said she was watching for him and so was.....and went on and on about the houses that knew about Leonardo missing.
So we continue to look for him and Dutchess continues to go nuts. She misses him as much as I do. I have my moments that I just break down because I miss him so much. I have this little bit of hope in me that one day he is just going to show back up but as the days go along my hope is getting smaller and smaller. Say some prayer for my Leonardo! Below is a slide show I made.







No comments:
Post a Comment