So I feel like I am loosing my mind searching for Leonardo. I am beyond sad. Here is what we have done so far.
*We made fliers and posted them throughout our neighborhood on street signs, stop signs, etc. (Did this in the rain as a family Wednesday night)
*Sent out an e-mail to everyone on the e-mail list in our neighborhood
*Searched non-stop ourselves...Ayla is wondering why we are taking so many walks...
*Joe went out Wednesday night with flashlights through some woods where a neighbor had spotted a cat earlier in the day.
*Yesterday I geared up and went through the woods behind our house and others. That says a lot, because I am not into the woods thing. Man there were a million spider webs back there.
*When I am home I got outside a million times and just scream his name. Ayla is wondering why I keep screaming Leonardo...
*Joe went and talked to several neighbors, asking them to keep an eye out for him.
*Everyone has been driving around for me, Joe and and the neighbors...
*Went to the Humane Society two times so far. No luck.
*Contacted Second Chance. They posted it free on their website.
*Put a lost ad on Craigslist.
*Put a lost ad in the newspaper...won't print until Sunday.
*Contacted MoDot and the Conservation Dept. to see if they have pick up any dead cats...no
*I and many of my family members have been praying non-stop
*Finally, I signed up at findtoto.com for a pet amber alert to go out for him. They contact houses around ours and let them know that he is missing. Check it out on their website..... http://www.findtoto.com/missing-pets.htm
...I need your guys help...can you think of anything else that I can do to find him. At times it just hits me and I start crying. I miss him SO much. Dutchess misses him very much too. She is wondering what in the heck is going on....first Callie, then Leonardo...when is her time? So post ideas if you have any.




No comments:
Post a Comment