Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Update

So today was a huge day for me. Ayla went to a new in home daycare. I took her there this morning and dropped her off. It about broke my heart because she looked at me like, "mom, don't leave me." She was balling when I left (which is typical behavior for Ayla). I left like a good mom. I called during her naptime to check in and everything was great. Kerry said that Ayla was a great baby and had a great day. When I went to pick her up she was in the driveway playing in a car. They also had storytime. All in all I think she had a pretty good day. She was worn out tonight, she went to bed early.

We had two new leads on Leonardo tonight. The same neighbor that saw a cat last week called again tonight stating that the same cat was out in her driveway and she tried to catch it but couldn't. She said it had a collar on that was blue with a bell. Leonardo's collar was black/silver with a bell. So it is one of three things: It's not Leonardo, someone is trying to claim him and put a new collar on him, it's not really a black collar...it's blue. So we went down and looked for the cat. Joe even took a can of tuna...to no avail. We left the tuna down there for the cat.

Then later in the night, around 8:30 another neighbor came by. The said when driving home on St. Chaarles tonight a cat just like Leonardo ran across their car from the field into the woods in our neighborhood. They stopped and yelled Leonardo at the cat and the cat stopped and looked at them, but it wouldn't come near them. So we went to those wooded areas and searched it....again no findings of a cat.

Honestly, it's so frustrating. We don't quite understand it, but God has a plan, so we just pray and let his plan work it's way.

That was today in a nutshell. Oh yeah, we got Wii Fit! It's amazing and fun.

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers