Friday, March 30, 2012

Phrases from Ayla

*A couple weeks ago I was preparing lunch. I have Brooklyn screaming at my feet, and Ayla is in the bathroom. Ayla starts screaming. I run in there and she says, "Mom, my toilet paper isn't soft enough." Really Ayla?
*Wednesday (March 28th) I was scrubbing the kitchen floors. The girls were playing the garage (if you are worrying; the kitchen is right off the garage and it beeps if they cross into the driveway, so I know they are safe in the garage). Ayla yells for me and I go running. She says, "Mom, the Amazon truck (UPS) just went by, I thought he might stop."
*Grandpa Ken went into surgery on Wednesday, he had to be there at 7:30. At 12:00 Ayla said, "Why haven't we heard about grandpa yet. Is he alright?" So I called my mom and he hadn't even gone into surgery yet. Love how thoughtful Ayla is!
*Last night we went out to eat as a family at Chili's. We sit down, and Ayla (kinda loudly, but no one was sitting next to us) says, "People who don't have money can't come here." Just so you know, we don't teach her this; I don't know where this one came from!

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers