I thought when Joe came down with the flu on Monday by the end of the week we would be alright. Poor guy, it's only continuing to get worse. This morning he was struggling to get ready for work and I told him he needed to take a day off. After proceeding to tell me all the things that needed to be done, I knew I was going to have to go in. So I called Kerry, our daycare provider, and she was excited to have both of the girls coming. So I went into work and did what needed to be done, and picked them up three hours later. So today Joe has done nothing but sleep. I think he has been up less than a couple of hours and has been in bed all day. I told him that he needed to rest and try to get better. So he is feeling a bit better this evening but nothing near 100%.
During this time, the girls have kept me VERY busy. Tonight Ayla said, "Mommy, daddy needs to be cremated cause he is sick." She is something else, and through all the crying of her sister, changes in schedules, having to do stuff herself, etc. she amazes me and makes me so proud to be her mom. Did I mention that tonight she said to me that she missed her dad and missed kissing him good-night? How sweet is that!
This morning I too woke up with a cold, nothing like Joe's, but a cold none the less. So I am really hoping this stuff can hurry up and get out of our house, cause it's NO FUN! So here's to good health and I hope that anyone that is reading this stays healthy!




No comments:
Post a Comment