It's only day one, but today was the first day that I actually got BOTH girls to nap at almost the same time. So I am now thinking that their might be some hope. For those of you that don't know, Brooklyn really fights sleep and it's been a struggle.
Well today I decided I was going to do what we did for Ayla three years ago (I have forgotten so much in that time). I went downstairs and got out a swing and put it in her room. The swing we have in our bedroom she really dislikes (it's gonna be gone soon), the swing that is the living room is a travel swing and for some reason she just can't fall asleep due to people moving around. It's nice and dark in her room with a sound machine and a heater. So I put her in there and it worked...not only one time but two times....two big naps for B today! Yipee. That is what you call a good day in our house.
Also last night Brooklyn went to bed at 8:15, got up at 3:30am to eat and then didn't wake again until 8:30am. It was so nice to be able to sleep in. Thanks to my great husband for getting up with Ayla and letting Brooklyn and I sleep in. It was a nice surprise treat!




No comments:
Post a Comment