Welcome Perrey Elizabeth to our family!
Lisa (my stepsister) had a baby girl on Thursday, April 9th (just two days after my birthday...watch out Lisa you have an Aries). She was 9 pounds 5 ounces and 22 inches long (I hope I got all that right). I think she is adorable and can't wait to meet her. If Ayla were to see her today she would say "baby."
Ayla is only the youngest grandchild on one side of our family now (my dad's).
Lisa (my stepsister) had a baby girl on Thursday, April 9th (just two days after my birthday...watch out Lisa you have an Aries). She was 9 pounds 5 ounces and 22 inches long (I hope I got all that right). I think she is adorable and can't wait to meet her. If Ayla were to see her today she would say "baby."
Ayla is only the youngest grandchild on one side of our family now (my dad's).





No comments:
Post a Comment