Monday, April 6, 2009

Cute Stories

So, last night Joe and I took Ayla to Kohl's to get her some new tennis shoes (I had a 30% off coupon in addition to sale prices). So, we ask her which ones she wants, she shakes her head no. We pick out a pair of Nike plain shoes and try them on her. She throws a FIT! She kicks, screams, cries....you name it....so then we decide that we are getting her this pair and add them to our little shopping cart. We continue to look through the store. While I was looking at kid's clothes, Joe and Ayla went to the toy section. They were both playing with the toys. Well after about ten minutes, Ayla comes walking up and has a toy phone. This one was cool, I have to admit, but the child has four of them already. She proceeds to go up to the cart, take her hand and very forcefully throw the shoes out of the cart and then adds her phone to the cart. It was so funny we just both looked at each other and starting laughing so hard.

Another story, yesterday Ayla was covering up her head with a blanket and walking around the house. One time she covered up her head, and walked full force head on to a post that is in our living room, leading to the basement stairs. It honestly wasn't funny, but it was. I haven't seen Joe laugh as hard as he did in a LONG time. She was fine, no injuries, but it was funny.

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers