Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Dare Devil

Ayla's personality is really coming out more. It appears that if she is around new or different people, she is very shy and clings to mom. If she is in her "comfort zone" she is testing the waters. I caught her today on the couch doing just that. (Don't mind the fact that she doesn't have any pants on. She told me she didn't want them on after eating dinner, so she didn't put them on. There are only so many battles I can pick with her a day, and today that wasn't going to be one of them. Believe me I fought a lot today that I won but not easily.) We went to the neighbors tonight and apparently she is very comfortable with them and their house because she was trying all sorts of things on their foot stool.
Ayla's personality reminds me so much of my (Rachel's) own. I guess she had to get something from me, since she looks just like her daddy.






No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers