Saturday, March 14, 2009
Ayla Cooks Up A Storm
Most of you who know me well, know that I don't spend a lot of money on stuff. Anyway, I have this one lady that I buy all of her girls' clothes from that are great deals. I found her on Craigslist. I was at her house a week or two ago and asked if her kids liked their play kitchen. She said they LOVED it and that they had another one in the garage that I could buy if interested. Her kids got it for Christmas and then they got this other one, so they didn't need two. I had been looking for one for Ayla, but my gosh, they are very expensive (at least the nice ones like this one). I got a deal on this one at $40 and it was well worth it. Ayla is always cooking on it. It boils water, fries things, the cordless phone has buttons she uses, the microwave has buttons that makes sounds, and it has a LED light above the stove and a clock in the kitchen too. It came with a ton of accessories as well; utensils, baskets that hold the pots, pans, etc. This was a great purchase for our little girl. She will make a fine cook one day! (oh yeah, note that she is too short to reach everything so we put her stool in front of it, and it works out great!)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment