Needless to say, we are sick again around here! I took Ayla to the doctor this morning and she has RSV, fluid in both ears, and the beginnings of a sinus infection. The poor kid looks miserable. I feel so sorry for her. They can't do anything for the RSV. Her oxygen levels were at 92% and when they get below 90% is when they get really worried. So hopefully it can get better on it's own and she won't need oxygen giving to her. Then they put her on antibotics for the fluid and sinus infection. I guess RSV is highly contagious, so it's looking as though she will be home if not all the week, the majority of the week. If you want to learn more about RSV, check out this website....
http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/lung/rsv.html
Below are pictures of Ayla today when she woke up from her nap. Her hair was too funny.


No comments:
Post a Comment