Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Facts About Us

So Amy tagged me once again to do this. List 25 things about me (I am doing it about our family/family members).

1. My mom set Joe and I up
2. Ayla sticks her tongue out, just like Joe does when he is thinking hard on something.
3. I (Rachel) do not like feet.
4. Ayla's toes have always bothered me, one crosses over another and it looks like it's going to be painful later in life (yeah, I know I am weird).
5. We have basement dwellers living with us (this is what Joe has named Chris and Derek)
6. Ayla lights up our world.
7. Joe thought Ayla was going to be an ugly baby, she proved him wrong, this is only the first of many to come.
8. Our family likes to go and get out and do things, we don't like to just sit in the house (we are so ready for summer).
9. Joe gives Ayla her bath everynight.
10. Ayla said da da first, then Dutchess (the cat), then mom (you see where I rate)
11. We are all very particular, including Ayla. Things have to be put in a certain order, and certain way.
12. Joe likes the Spranos, I like any reality tv, and Ayla loves Baby Einstein (the Santa's music box one)
13. Being in the hospital when I had Ayla was a memory that we will forever remember, we had such a fun time (after that second day was over).
14. Leaving Ayla for a week when we went on vacation was easier than I thought it was going to be (but after day 4/5 I was ready to be home with her again).
15. We are all cranky when we don't get our sleep.
16. My fingernails are almost always polished, 51 weeks out of the year, at least.
17. Joe has an obsession with cologne. He has a million bottles of it.
18. I see a lot of Ayla's personality in me. (I don't know what Joe sees...????)
19. I despise lying.
20. I don't sit well, neither does Ayla. Joe loves to sit.
21. We didn't have Ayla named until hours after she was born. We wanted to meet her before naming her.
22. Our family has been sick a lot this winter.
23. Ayla get attached to only certain people, just like me.
24. When I get mad or sad, I cry....so does Ayla....Joe doesn't cry, I honestly have only seen him tear up two times....when he first saw me on our wedding day and the day Ayla was born (how sweet)
25. We have the best family ever! I am so proud that they are my family.

So anyone else that wants to do this, consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers