Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What are you thankful for?

So Amy did this on her blog...so I thought I would too!

I am thankful for....
God
my husband
my daughter
our family...everyone.....my side and Joe's side
happiness that my life is filled with
the ability to be able to stay home two days a week with Ayla
my mom, I love being able to talk to her daily
friends
our cats
the great realtionships that we have with our friends
my health
the health of everyone in my family
smiles
desserts....okay this is a stretch, but for those of you who know me...I love dessert!
our business and the guidance that God has given it throughout the years and continues to give it

There is so much, I could go on and on about, but I am thankful for everything and try to take time everyday to remember how God has blessed our family.

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers