I am about sick. Leonardo, my baby kitty, is missing. He went outside Monday night. He is an indoor/outdoor cat so that isn't anything out of the ordinary. Then Monday night I forgot to call for him before I went to bed so he stayed out all night. He has done this several times, but it always at the door in the morning. Tuesday morning he wasn't. I have looked EVERYWHERE for him. I am about sick. I can't sleep. I can't think. I want to find my baby kitty. Say a prayer for me while I continue my search for him.





2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your kitty :( Is it the kitty I let out when I left Monday night???
Yep, still no luck. I am about sick over it. Yep, it was Leonardo. He goes out all the time, and was hanging out in the garage that night, so it's weird that he just disappeared. I have been searching non-stop for him.
Post a Comment