Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our Baby is TEN Months Old!!!

Time is literally flying by for us! Ayla is growing like a weed and doing new things everyday. She is so close to crawling. Today (Saturday) we had a fun time. We went out and got Ayla a swimming pool. She loves to swim and had a blast playing tonight.
My friend, Amy, told me about a website to edit pictures. I played around with it and below are a couple of the edited pictures.




Ayla's new play area in the basement. We don't have many toys down there yet, but I am so happy that we have it done and put together. She is going to love it when she gets more mobile.



Note what her onsie says....perfect is my middle name. Ayla loves paper. We just have to watch her or she will eat it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That last picture is adorable. Thanks for commenting on my blog, I had lost all of my 'favorites' and couldn't find your blog.

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers