Okay, so when I was a kid my grandma and grandpa would always let my brother and I each pick out one of these balls. We loved them. We played non-stop with them. So the other day the whole family was shopping and we came across them. So we had to get one for Ayla. She loves it. We roll it to each other and she actually attempts to roll it back. It's so much fun being with her.
Due to the situations with our business this week, I haven't been able to be with Ayla much. She has been away from me each day this week and it's about ready to drive me nuts. One more day without her and then we are spending some days together. Here are some pics of her from this week.




2 comments:
are her teeth through....
Not yet....it's taking them forever to come in.....
Post a Comment