Ayla continues to be such a joy in our lives. I have spent a lot of time at home with her recently due to the bad weather. We have played a lot together. She loves to "talk" to Joe and I. She still sleeps a lot too.
Ayla loves to sleep on her stomach. I let her do this when I am watching her.
Ayla during "tummy time." She can now hold her head up for a short period of time.
Poor Leonardo has been so jealous of Ayla. I had just finished feeding Ayla and I had her laying there and he jumped up and laid next to her. Then he put his paw on her. I have to keep a close eye on him!
Ayla loves to sit and watch the tree. She loves the red bulb, she just lays there and stares at it. Ayla in her outfit that Grandma Mary bought for her. Her other grandma made the slippers for her. She gets so many compliments when she wears this outfit.
Ayla wearing a sweater that her grandma crocheted for her.

My sweet little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment