Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Baby---Ayla (9 weeks old)

Ayla is such a happy baby. She loves to smile and coo! We are having a blast with her. She continues to sleep about 9 hours most nights, which is wonderful for Joe and I!



I know you aren't supposed to let babies sleep in your bed. However, this morning I had to run to the kitchen to finish up putting away a few things and I laid her down in bed with her dad. I thought they were both precious, so I ran to get the camera. Too cute!


Ayla in her new swing at the office. We had to get her a new swing. The old used one broke on us and Ayla made it known that she needed another one. So, we ran out and bought her a new one. She is much happier now when she is at the office.



Ayla is just now starting to pay attention to some of her toys. This is her floor mat. She likes to look at the characters when they move.



Ayla and mom!


Ayla sleeping, what a sweet little girl!
Ayla has recently decided that she hates this hat.
She cries now when we put it on her and it is so cute on her!















No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers