WOW! You keep us on a ride and the past month has not been any different. This past month you have continued to have ear infections. You had a REALLY bad one that we tried to wait out (again) but it just didn't work. Then after antibiotics, it still wasn't gone. So now the doctor has you on a low dose (1tsp.) of meds everyday to see if this will help "maintain" you throughout the winter. So far, so good, but then again it's only been a week. BUT that is ONE full week that we haven't had to go to the doctor. Also now, you have to go in for monthly checkups due to those darn ears. Fun times!
Funny Things You've Been Doing:
*Last week at the doctor I was telling him how I was concerned that you weren't talking that much and you looked at him and said, "daa er" meaning doctor. I just said to the dr. nevermind, of course she will do it in her own good time.
*You have yet to walk but you are SO SO close. It looks like you might just be like your sister and walk at 13 months like she did!
*You EAT! When I say that, I mean it....you EAT! Seriously, some nights you eat more than your dad. You always out eat Ayla and generally me too. It's amazing. Every meal (except breakfast) you get meat, a veg., and a fruit, and you will eat it all.
*You have got your two upper molars poking through this past week! Go B! Your upper left one poked through Jan. 16th and your upper right one poked through Jan. 19th. They have been the first teeth that have actually really hurt you. You had one rough night, but all in all, you take teething VERY well!
*You reach out your arms anytime you want to be picked up. I have to admit I think it's actually adorable but with that said, I am trying to encourage you to use some words because while it might be cute now, it won't in a year! ha ha
We love you Brooklyn!!! We can't wait to see all of things you are going to continue to show us as you grow.




No comments:
Post a Comment