I seriously can't believe that my little girl is already 4 months old. Here are things about Brooklyn at FOUR months old!
*Her little elephant toy that we have named "Ellie."
*She loves to eat, she literally gained 2 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks (per the drs. office).
*Ear infections are becoming an issue, she is currently on antibotics for her second one now.
*Brooklyn LOVES to be held, she just wants you to hold her all day long.
*According to B, she has outgrown her bouncy seat and now prefers to play on her play mat.
*Doesn't mind tummy time as long as it's for a short time period.
*Loves to smile (and give looks too)
*Slobbers all the time!
*Still uses her pacifier but don't "have" to have it.
*Loves her sister...Ayla can make her stop crying instantly.
*Wakes up one time in the middle of the night to eat.
*Scoots ALL around her crib at night. Sometimes her little arms and/or legs get caught in the crib.
*Loves to "talk to us."
I am sure there are are a ton of things I am missing, but at least I got some of them written down!




No comments:
Post a Comment