Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brooklyn Moves to Her Own Room

So last night, March 1, 2011, we moved Brooklyn to her own room. Initially, she fell asleep and we thought that was too easy...which it was, she kept waking up every hour, looking around and then going back to sleep. We never had to go in there past 10pm but since we have the video monitor we could tell when she was awake and looking around. It was though she was saying, "Where in the heck am I?" I got up at 2:30am to pump and she was awake just looking around. It's actually kinda cute and funny.
Joe thought I was CRAZY for going in and possibly waking her up, but I had to get a pic of her in her crib on her first night in her room. So here it is!


No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers