Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pics From the Past Two Weeks...

Sorry for the lack of posts the last couple of weeks. We manage to stay VERY busy around here with the girls. Brooklyn continues to be a very easy baby. As long as you keep her fed and changed, she is very content. She loves to look at fans at this stage. Ayla also bought her a balloon in the hospital, and she spends a lot of time looking at her balloon. Ayla continues to LOVE her sister. She "plays" with her, but is so very cautious, which is nice. Ayla has a motherly side to her that I just love. Grandma (my mom) is still here, thank goodness, and has been a HUGE help to our family. She helps with everythinh including the girls, always playing games with Ayla, changing diapers, etc. and she does all of our laundry. I have no idea how I will keep up once she leaves, but I guess we will figure that out the first week of February when she leaves. That is a time I am not looking forward to. Joe is in love with his girls and plays with them everynight when he gets home! Life is good at the Kinney household...













No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers