Monday, December 13, 2010

One Week From Today

It's hard to believe, but in one week we will be adding a new baby girl into our lives. This pregnancy has been SO much different than when I was pregnant with Ayla. The main difference has been the positioning of the baby leading to a lot more sensations this time around. Ayla is thrilled and can't wait for her sister to arrive. She is equally excited for Aunt Chris and Grandma to arrive. They will be here in three days, they are both arriving on Thursday. Derek will arrive next week too! It's going to be a good time at our house and a house full of people. I feel so fortunate to have a husband that is so proactive and involved and I know he will care for me as needed throughout this time. I also am thankful that my mom will be here. She will be here for 7 weeks, so the extra help will be wonderful. So here's to having our new little girl soon!!!

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers