It's amazing to us how quickly time has flown by. Today at lunch Joe and I were talking about how much more quickly this pregnancy has gone by compared to when I was pregnant with Ayla.
Today I had my 36 week ultrasound and checkup. The baby is still a girl and she is a big girl...weighing in at 6 pounds 10 ounces (that's the 70-75%). We are keeping the c-section date of December 20th, so we only have 19 days left before we get to meet her. I told Ayla about the apt. and she screamed in excitment about how she couldn't wait to meet her sissy. That is what Ayla calls her, sissy. I guess that is what we get when we don't give her a name!
My goal from here on out is for every one of us to stay healthy. So not to be rude, but if you are sick, stay away from us. I was miserable the past two weeks when I was sick.
So we are happy to announce that we are ready for Christmas and baby!




No comments:
Post a Comment