Monday, September 6, 2010
Ayla and her Apples
As most of you know, we struggle with Ayla and her eating. She can't eat so much due to her allergies, and then everything else she wants nothing to do with. So I am starting to put a small amount of "new foods" on her plate. So tonight we started with apples. She had two microscopic pieces that she had to eat to get a treat. She told me it was gross and she couldn't eat it. I told her it wasn't a choice, and she then ate them. And guess what? Ayla LOVED the apples. She asked for more and more and more. Needless to say when it was all said and done tonight she ate more than a whole apple herself. I was so proud of her. I hope this continues, as we need to expand Ayla's choice of foods.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment