Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Absolute Love!

We can't believe how quickly our little girl is growing up. She is so much fun. Lately, here is what she has been up to...
1. She is crazy about socks! She sleeps with about 20 pairs of socks in her bed and some nights we find socks on her hands when we check on her.
2. Her vocabulary is growing rapidly. Tonight while playing she went up to Joe with two horses and had him select one. Then she came to me and said, "dad had an option." I don't know where she picks up the words she does, but it's quite amazing how she can put them into context.
3. Picky eater. I think this will always be our battle, but I have to admit I think she eats healthier than a lot of kids I know, so I am not complaining. We just encourage her to try things and tell her it's not a big deal if she doesn't like it.
4. She is crazy about Elmo and Abby. Ayla has a love for Elmo, always has, but now it's expanded to include Abby. It's really cute.
5. Loves her motorhome. She gets so excited when she can go in that motorhome and leave for the weekend. This makes her daddy very proud!
6. Ayla has recently started to want to dress herself. You are not allowed to touch her while she attempts to put her clothes on, and sometimes it gets really interesting!
7. Ayla loves dresses. This is all she wants to wear.

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers