Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our Sick Baby

Ayla has been sick, miserably sick. Sunday was her worst day and she has been fever free since then, but we can still tell she isn't back to 100%. This is for sure the sickest she has ever been. Today she just had a runny nose and was extremly winey. Everyone at her new preschool has had it too, so of course, she got it too. Better now than when she is in school I guess. Tomorrow she goes back to preschool and I get to reintroduce myself with what is called a job. I (Rachel) have only worked two days in the past 20 days. I am so ready to get back in our routine. Below are pics of our sick girl. These were taken on Sunday. Bless her heart.







No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers