So I haven't been the best about taking pics recently. I will need to work on that. Anyway, I am LOVING the age that Ayla is at. She is a blast to be around. Yesterday morning I took her to Barnes and Nobel to get a Santa book (which we didn't get) and we had such a fun time together. Here are some things from our day together....
*When I woke up I couldn't find Ayla in her bed. She was asleep in the recliner in the living room. Apparently at some point she got up, played, and fell back to sleep. When we questioned her about it, she said it was early in the morning. She loves her independence a little too much.
*When we got there she was too excited to pick out a book...so we decided we would go back next week. She just keep telling me, "mommy I so happy."
*On the way home I asked her where she wanted to eat, "the office" was her reply. She wanted to see her daddy.
*When she woke up from nap, first things out of her mouth..."is daddy home?"
*While eating her snack she got a blue piece of candy and kept saying, "Karla have this." She remembered where she got the freakin' candy from...and the sad this is, I think she was right.
*After nap we went on a stroller ride/walk. About 1/2 way around our loop, that is 1/2 a mile Ayla decided that she wanted to walk her baby doll. We would have to stop every now and then and she would give her baby a kiss. She would also stop and show the baby a leaf, or something interesting.
*She loves waving at people. As each car approached her she would stop, and wave like a crazy woman. (Can you tell our walk took a long time?)
*When I asked her what she wanted from Santa, "a blue one." As long as it's blue, we are good. She eventually said, "toys" too.
*When I put her to bed last night in her big girl bed she about had a heart attack. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "medicine." I had forgot to give her Singular, the medicine she is on for allergies that is working so well. Thank goodness she has a great memory.




No comments:
Post a Comment