I know this sounds corny, but when I was pregnant with Ayla I got this idea to grow out my hair for Locks For Love. I swore if I would have a healthy child, this would be such an easy way to give back to someone who didn't. So I have been working on it for a long time (over 19 months cause that is how old Ayla is). I had no idea it would take this long (not complaining though). Today was the big day of the haircut. I love my new do. I just hope I can get it to look like this in the morning after I was it and fix it myself. That is always the kicker! Of course, I have to include a picture of my little girl too. She is computing.




2 comments:
I do that with my hair too! Although I switched from Locks of Love to Pantene Beautiful Lengths when I got mine cut last year. Doesn't it feel so good to get it cut? Especially since it's been warmer out! :)
That is awsome. I don't think I will be able to do it that often, it took A LONG time to grow out and about drove me nuts! I looked into Pantene's program, and it seems much better than Locks for Love.
Post a Comment