Ayla honestly thought that she would be able to sit on her stool with it open. How funny!....she didn't think so though.
I have been looking for craft ideas age-appropriate for Ayla. One place I found suggested a treasure hunt with Rice Krispies. We tried it and Ayla loved it. She ate a bunch of Rice Krispies but towards the end she started throwing the Rice Krispies all over the kitchen. Needless to say, I had a big mess to clean up and Ayla was mad because I didn't let her throw the Rice Krispies. Next time, we will do it in a chair at the table!
Ayla and I went to the library last week and got some Wee Sing DVD's. She loves them. Anything with music she loves! Here is dad and her watching the DVD!




1 comment:
my kids loved sitting in their highchair with washable finger paints when they were her age (of course we stripped them down to their diaper and covered the floor under the high chair with newspaper and did it directly before bathtime!) I will have to see if I can find pictures....we also made edible play dough together at this age....... :)looks like fun!
Post a Comment