Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ayla's on a Roll

So in the past couple of days, Ayla has been saying all kinds of words. I have no idea if she honestly knows what she is saying, but she is doing a good job. Recently she has said the following words...
*utton (button)
*eep eep (beep-beep)
*yi-yi (bye-bye)
*Animol (Animal)
*Elliott
*Dutchess
*"ed" (Red)
*"ana" (Santa)
*yack-yack (quack, quack)
*Ouch
*mama
*dada (that was her first word)
*hi
*hello
*all done
*eye
*nose
*mouth
*a-men (she does this every night when we pray)
*moo-moo
*ruff-ruff
*meow
*a-men
*I love you (from time to time, not that often though)
I know there are a ton more, I will update this list as I think of them or hear her say them.
All is well on the homefront. We have colds, but nothing too terrible though. Ayla is going through a "stage" where she doesn't want to eat dinner and then wants to get up in the middle of the night and eat. I am hoping this passes soon, as I am sleep deprived. The two hour play parties in the middle of the night just aren't cool. I have tried feeding her before she goes to bed, doesn't work, she won't eat. I hae tried ignoring her, but she just screams for LONG periods of time (she is stubborn like both Joe and I). It also could be due to the fact that the child can't breath because her nose is so stuffed up. So usually we get up and watch Baby Einstein and eat a cereal bar and a pop tart and then go back to bed. We have been busy at work, nothing we can't handle, but Joe hasn't been home much. He is working hard to keep everything caught up.

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers