Thursday, February 19, 2009

Joe Turned 31 Today!

Today Joe turned 31. We had a good day. Joe opened most of his presents this morning. I got him a wine cooler, some wine, and these lighters that are neat that I found at Sams. Ayla got him a mousepad with pictures of them and our family on it. This morning Ayla and I made Joe a lemon cake. We had a fun day and hope Joe enjoyed his birthday. Below are pictures from today. I was camera happy today!











The picture of the magazine Ayla took. She looks through the hole on the camera and takes pictures all by herself. I thought it was actually sort of a cool picture. Ayla is now drinking very well out of a cup. she hasn't figured out the whole spoon and fork thing, but she is working on it. She has come a long way!

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers