As many of you know, I have been working on redoing our bedroom. First I ragpainted the walls (they are hard to see in the pictures, so I took an upclose photo of the wall its self). Then Joe and I got a new bed, and then a new KING size mattress. Not to mention new curtains, bedding, and pictures (even though we still need more pictures). It was fun looking at furniture, as we haven't bought any since we got married. We are vey happy with the outcome. The desk in the little cove in our bedroom was Joe's grandma's. We had it re-stained, and it turned out great. So it's neat to be able to use it.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Our Bedroom
As many of you know, I have been working on redoing our bedroom. First I ragpainted the walls (they are hard to see in the pictures, so I took an upclose photo of the wall its self). Then Joe and I got a new bed, and then a new KING size mattress. Not to mention new curtains, bedding, and pictures (even though we still need more pictures). It was fun looking at furniture, as we haven't bought any since we got married. We are vey happy with the outcome. The desk in the little cove in our bedroom was Joe's grandma's. We had it re-stained, and it turned out great. So it's neat to be able to use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment