Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ayla Today

Ayla is doing good besides the fact that she has a cold. Her nose is constantly running and she has a bad cough when she lays down. She is alright though, just one of those things she has to kick.
This morning I was going to the bathroom and Ayla wanted to sit on her potty. It was too cute, she took toilet paper and put it in there just like us girls do. Here are some pictures of her playing on her potty.
Oh yeah, this morning I thought it would be fine to just let Ayla wonder around while I took a shower, I was wrong. While in the shower she got everything out of Joe's travel bag, everything out of my jewerly box (she was eating a ring of mine when I got out), she broke a glass bottle of tea tree oil, knocked over a glass picture frame, had a necklace on, and I am sure the list goes on. I was so glad she didn't hurt herself with the broken glass, but she walked in the oil and then walked all around our tile in the bathroom. Needless to say, I had one heck of a mess to clean up. I guess I learned my lesson.



No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers