I have also posted pictures of Christmas at Jeana and Ken's house. We had fun there too!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas Day
Christmas morning we had a great time opening presents together. Santa was very good to Ayla. She got a picnic table, a swingset, and a bunch of other toys and clothes. Ayla did a great job opening presents but after about the first three presents she was done and just wanted to play with her toys. It was also super cute when she took the cookies that Santa left and tried to eat them herself. She rarly gets those type of cookies to eat, so it was a special treat for Ayla. I think she ate half of an Oreo. We felt very blessed (even though Joe and I were pretty sick), we are very lucky for all we have, especially each other! We hope everyone else had a great Christmas as well.
I have also posted pictures of Christmas at Jeana and Ken's house. We had fun there too!












I have also posted pictures of Christmas at Jeana and Ken's house. We had fun there too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment