Monday, December 1, 2008

All is well on the homefront

Well, after weeks of sicknesses, I think we are all getting better. Seems as though, we have passed it along to some of our friends and family members...so sorry guys. I feel terrible for that. I wouldn't wish that stuff on anyone.




So tonight it was quiet. I go in the living room to find Ayla with a box of cookies. She had figured out how to open them, get them out, and yes, eat them. She was very proud of herself. She got the box taken away from her. Getting in the pantry and figuring out how to open and eat things is one of her latest things.


Ayla helping her dad!


Ayla's beloved blanket. Let me tell you....Saturday we lost blankie. Ayla just screamed. Joe and I searched the house and couldn't find it. We had gone to Kohl's earlier in the day, so we loaded up the car and went back to Kohl's. They didn't have it in lost and found but I found it on a shelf. I was SO excited to find the blanket. I don't know what we would have done without it.


This is Ayla's newest expression. It cracks us up! She is doing it all the time right now.

1 comment:

amy mason armstrong said...

I love the first picture! Too cute! Your tree looks pretty too :)

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers