Teething+Three Shots+Yeast Infection+Cold=One Very Unhappy Baby
We want our happy go-lucky girl back. I know this spell will pass with time....it's just a matter of making it through.
So I took Ayla to the doctor this morning. These are her stats...
Weight: 20 lbs. 7 1/2 ounces (35th percentile)
Length: 28 1/8" (25th percentile)
Head Circum.: I don't remember what the measurements were but she was in the 70th percentile.
The doctor checked out Ayla and said that she looked good. He said that she was teething REALLY bad. Not only is she working on the two teeth that are getting ready to cut through but he said she was also working on her molars. No reason the poor kiddo just starts crying, she is in pain. Then they tell me that she has to get three shots today on top of teething, and being sick with a cold. Way to make a happy baby hun? Not so much. Finally they tell me that I need to take her by Boyce and Bynum to get her blood drawn to test for lead and iron. I told them that I refused to do that to her today ontop of everything else. We have that on our agenda for tomorrow. That should be great.
The other things we talked about with the doctor was the fact that she isn't interested in "people food" and just wants baby food. He said that was fine, when she was ready she would do it in her own good time. Also he told me to cut back on how much milk we are giving her. He said that actually make her more hungry so that she will want to eat more. The final thing we talked about was her constant yeast infections. He said some babies are just like that until they get out of diapers. So I am thinking that anytime Ayla wants to start going to the bathroom on the toilet, I am ready, because I can't deal with watching her go through this constant pain. I guess no one ever said that parenting would be easy. I just want her to get better soon. Include Ayla in your prayers tonight.




1 comment:
poor baby girl :( I will say a prayer for her.
Post a Comment