Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Baby is Sick!

Well late morning I got a call from Ayla's babysitter saying that she was sick. She had a temp. of 101! I felt so bad. The past couple of days she has been struggling to go to sleep, sleep well, and do the usual things that she generally doesn't mind to do. Well it's because she hasn't been feeling well....and I didn't pick up on her ques. I went and picked her up, brought her home and gave her some Tylenol. Within 10 mins. of being home she went to sleep and slept for 2 1/2 hours. So we cancelled our lake plans for the weekend. Traveling and staying in a camper with a sick baby is no fun. So we will see how the weekend goes. Poor little thing.
Below are some pics I took of Ayla yesterday while she was sleeping. She is just a little too cute for her own good!


Can you tell Target had her diapers on sale last week? ha ha

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers