So like every mom does, my mom kept some of my baby clothes. My mom always told me that I was such a little baby. So tonight after Ayla got her clothes all dirty from trying to feed herself, I decided to put this outfit on her. Well, it was pretty small...it barely fit her...but the kicker is, this outfit is what I had my 18 month pictures taken in. Ayla is 11 months. So I guess she isn't the little baby that I was. She was too cute in it. Joe didn't think so. When he walked in from work he said, "Ayla was does mom have you dressed in?"
Ayla discovering the light in our hallway.
Ayla sharing her puffs with Dutchess. This is her new toy. She loves the part where cookie monster is...it opens and it's made for you to put treats in there. That is where I put her puffs and she gets so excited.




No comments:
Post a Comment