.JPG)
Ayla with her sunglasses on. She would actually rather chew on them rather than wear them, but oh well!
.JPG)
We love this picture!
Ayla had just woke up from her nap and we took her outside of our camper to watch her first parade....the golf cart parade our campground puts on every 4th of July. She enjoyed watching the golf carts as they passed by.
Our friends Larry and Linda's golf cart during the parade.
After the parade I think Ayla was wondering what just happened.
.JPG)
Grandma and Ayla at our campgrounds 4th of July BBQ.
.JPG)
Ayla right before bed on the 4th. She was wore out.
On the 5th of July, Ayla went swimming for the first time at her grandma's condo. She LOVED swimming.
Ayla and mom swimming together.
.JPG)
Ayla with dad.

Ayla in her floaty thing. Shawn, one of Joe's friends, and their kids came to visit us. They went swimming with us too. I didn't end up with any pictures of them though. j
1 comment:
I'm glad you didn't end up with pics of me swimming!!!! Those would be blackmail material for sure :)
Post a Comment