Ayla is so much fun. Last week we went (with my mom) to see my grandma, Ayla's great-grandma in the nuring home. We had a really nice visit together. Ayla was really good. She "talked" to us for a while and played with her toys. Those are two of her favorite things to do right now!
.jpg)


So this weekend I thought I would be brave and take Ayla to the park for the first time. We went to Stephens Lake Park here in Columbia because I heard that they had a good walking trail (little did I know it was FOREVER long and I about died trying to make one loop around the park!). Being 72 degrees on Sunday, it made a great day for a walk in the park. Ayla had a great time and I was shocked at how much it wore her out. She took a long nap after we got home.


Ayla discovering some more of her toys. She has a blast playing.

I know this was a fluke, but this night I gave her a bottle and she held it up herself. Most nights before she goes to bed she breastfeeds and then takes more food from a bottle. That way she is sure to make her through her 12 hour night-long sleeps!



No comments:
Post a Comment