Tuesday, September 25, 2007

September 24, 2007 Dr. Appt.

Well, we went for our 39 week appointment yesterday. I have still made no progress towards delivering this little bean. She is enjoying it in there. My doctor is starting to think that I might have to end up with a c-section since my cervix hasn't opened at all and the baby is still up really high. So, we are going to wait another week and see next Monday. If everything remains the same then they will deliver her by c-section on Tuesday, October 2nd (something that I am not crazy about). I hope that she makes some changes this week! They also put me on water pills to try to get some of this water off of me (it was getting really bad and painful). They also put me on antibotics for some urine pain I have been having. So, hopefully next week we will have some pictures of our little one to post.

No comments:

Our Girls!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers